Powered by Blogger.
RSS

New Weightloss Fad...

        So there's this CRAZY new fad going around and I think Everyone should try it out :D

Image borrowed from livestrong.com

        It's called Diet and Exercise!!! And you thought I had some new trick up my sleeve...WRONG. Haha! Clients and friends alike ask "what's the trick" or "what supplements are you taking", or "what do you think of this new pill?" If you start out with a question like that, you might not like my answer to much. Because those answers won't help you meet you goals. At this point in the game, the "tricks" and supplements I use help me maintain a body fat percentage under 10% but they won't necessarily kick start your own diet. Why, you ask? You have to break your cravings beforehand.
        Food is your friend and food is your enemy. Stop looking at food as something to satisfy a craving. Before you reach for that bag of chips, candy bar, chocolate, or pint of ice cream consider what would your body NEEDS. Ask yourself, "what's a better fuel source for my body to feed on so I don't have this craving?" As I mentioned in a previous post ( http://fitnessjunky815.blogspot.com/2012/12/craving-control.html ) you have to control your cravings before you can maintain a healthy diet. And you'll always crave what you eat.
        CHALLENGE: Take 7 days and cut the garbage out of your diet. One week of clean eating, no preservatives or artificial mumbo jumbo. After 7 days you are allowed one cheat day, but don't go crazy, only cheat on 1 meal. Then continue your clean eating for an additional 7 days.

I, Peter A. Horchem, PROMISE you will feel better, have more energy, and even lose a few pounds. Don't believe me? Give it a shot. All the excuses running through your head right now are the reasons you haven't seen results yet. GET AFTER IT!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment